About RMMC

Rocky Mountain Mennonite Camp photo of the Dining Hall from Gold Mine in 1960

Rocky Mountain Mennonite Camp is a ministry of the Mennonite Church to provide a safe and welcoming place of retreat with transformative Christian growth spiritually, socially, physically, and intellectually for all. The camps location is a result of eight gold mine claims from the late 1800’s which were purchased in 1952 for $2,000. In 1951 the Rocky Mountain Mennonite Camp Association was created with the first objective to “Establish, maintain, and develop a church camp site to facilitate the church program of evangelization and fellowship.”

Staff Members

Corbin Graber

Executive Director

Tom Unruh

Facilities / Special Projects Director

Mary Yoder

Head Cook

Amanda Koch

Part-Time